|Season Let's Play The Sims 4: Get to Work, Episode 7|
Let's Play The Sims 4: Get to Work - Part 7 (Crescent Plaza) is the 7th Part of the Get to Work Let's Play.
It's the night after Gwen's interesting encounter, and Diego spends the night working on his scientific achievements. The next day, Kimiko also rises up in her career when she is finally promoted and decides to explore some retail bussinesses around town, like the recently opened mall Crescent Plaza.
Magnolia Promenade has a new facility. The bussiness district has now incorporated a mall, the Crescent Plaza, that provides several shopping options and even a bakery, all for the locals to enjoy.
At home, Gwen is tired from previously working on the field and gives Diego a little scientist figure she found during her patrol, but needs to take care of herself since she is really umconfortable. However, in regular Gwen fashion, there's always time for selfies, so she takes one with Kimiko to add to the arrangement she made in her room with the photoshoot from earlier in the day. Kimiko.
Diego goes take a nap so he can be awake all night working, so its Kimiko and Gwen by herself. But when night hits, he's ready to analyze some fruits and crystals, focused on his work. So much that he has an idea for the creation of a Red Hot serum, but he needs basil to produce it. Eventually he stops to take care of herself. Flashforward to the end of the day, Kimiko has been promoted to orderly at the hospital.
Retail Lots Showcased Edit
- Alt Rock Clothing Co. - by aliwhatever
- Magnolia Bakery - by Hanjiboom
- Sweet Home - by shifrasays
- Oven Fresh - by wildstar24tws
- Aarte Forte - by SamDub21
- Not too much happens plot-wise in this part, since a lot of the episode was spent introducing Crescent Plaza and the fan-submitted lots.
- This part marks the first introduction to the regular showcase of fan submitted retail lots, and trend that will be carried from this part on.